The level 5 ECD qualification is comparable to an Associate degree in Early Childhood Education/ Child Development in the USA (Level 2 Qualification)
The FETC: ECD Qualification was compared with Early Years Care and Educational and Education Level 2 NCVQ/SCVQ (National Council for Vocational Qualifications/ Scottish Council for Vocational Qualifications in the UK.
What can you do with a qualification from ELF?
- Travel overseas or work locally as an educator for young children between the ages of 2 and 7 years.
- Au pair locally or travel and work internationally
- Open your own ECD ( Early Childhood Development) Centre
- Work as a Montessori Directress and Assistant locally and internationally
- Work in a mainstream ECD classroom
- Get involved in ECD Training and material development
- Tutor privately ( Literacy and Numeracy)